Adjunct Instructor of Business and Finance
Office Location: Deane Hall
Business and Finance
Ron Bristol joins the Westmont faculty during the Fall Semester of 2010 as an adjunct professor teaching business and finance courses. Mr. Bristol is a Westmont alum (1987, BA Economics & Business) and later earned a Masters degree from Cornell University. During his career, he has worked for both small and large companies including Unisys and Ameriprise Financial. Functionally, he has been in Accounting, Finance, Project Management and Sales/Training roles.
Ron Bristol currently operates an investment management business located in Silverthorne Colorado, and is running the operation remotely during his semester at Westmont.
Education and Memberships
- B.A. Economics & Business, Westmont College (1987)
- MBA with an emphasis in Finance, Cornell University (1996)
- EB 131 - Corporate Finance
- EB 138 - Applied Management Science
- EB 191 - Entrepreneurship & New Venture Development