Fast Track Four Year Sample Plans
With careful planning and (in many cases) extra classes over the summer, it is possible to complete both the subject-area requirements and the Credential program in four years.
Attached are sample "fast-track" four year plans. You may choose, however, to complete your BA in four years and enter the Credential program as a fifth year of study.
There are five support courses that you will want to incorporate in your undergraduate studies. These courses are embedded in the Liberal Studies major, but other majors need to find time to take these courses:
* ED 101 Explorations in Teaching (4)
* ED 105 Perspectives on Cultural Diversity and Education (4)
* ED 161 Computers for the Classroom Teacher (2)
* ENG 106 Language Acquisition (4)
* KNS 156 Health for the Classroom Teachers (2)
Multiple Subject Plan