Ronald E. See
Professor of Psychology
Phone: (805) 565-7062
Office Location: Winter Hall 338
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
& by Appointment
Dr. See earned his B.A. in Psychology from the University of California, Berkeley and his M.A. and Ph.D. in Psychobiology from the University of California, Los Angeles. He is a neuropsychopharmacologist and prior to coming to Westmont in 2015, he served on the faculties of Washington State University, Kuwait University, Medical University of South Carolina, and Tabuk University in Saudi Arabia. His research interests focus on the behavioral and neurobiological parameters of drug addiction, regulation of emotion and motivation by oxytocin, and sex differences in addiction.
Spring 2017 Class Schedule
- General Psychology (PSY-001-1) MWF 8:00 a.m. - 9:05 a.m.
- History& Systems of Psychology (PSY-111-1) T TH 10:00 a.m. - 11:50 p.m.
- Behavioral Neuroscience (PSY-125-1) MWF 9:15 a.m. - 10:20 a.m..
- Behavioral Neuroscience Lab (PSY-125L-1) T 3:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Individual Research in Psychology (PSY-192-4) Days, Times, Location TBA