Steven A. Rogers
Associate Professor of Psychology
Phone: (805) 565-6818
Office Location: Winter Hall 337
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:00 am - 9:00 am
or By Appointment.
Clinical Psychology, Adult & Adolescent Therapy, Neuropsychology
Dr. Rogers earned his Ph.D. from Fuller Graduate School in Psychology in 2004 after which he completed a post-doc in the neurology of aging at UCLA. He is a clinical psychologist and has a private practice specializing in psychotherapy with adults and adolescents. His research interests focus on the neuropsychology of aging and dementia, religious coping, and the neurology of spiritual experiences. He joined the faculty in 2006.
Spring 2013 Class Schedule
- Clinical Neuropsychology w Lab (PSY-123-1) MWF 12:45 p.m. - 1:50 p.m.
- Clinical Neuropsychology Lab (PSY-123L-1) M 3:15 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
- Personality (PSY-140-1) MWF 11:30 a.m. - 12:35 p.m.
- Fundamentals Clinical & Counseling (PSY-141-1) 9:15 a.m. - 10:20 a.m.
- Individual Research in Psychology (PSY-192-1) Tutorial/Research TBA
- Major Honors (PSY-199-1) Tutorial/Research TBA