Carmel Gabriel Saad
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Phone: (805) 565-6884
Office Location: Winter Hall 335
Monday, Wednesday 3:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Tuesday 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Social and Personality Psychology
Dr. Saad earned her Ph.D in social and personality psychology at the University of California, Davis in 2012. She specializes in the experience of biculturalism, examining the relationship between bicultural identity integration and cultural frame switching. Additionally, she examines cultural influences on emotion, creativity, self-concept, and mental health.
Fall 2014 Class Schedule
- General Psychology (PSY-001-2) MWF 2:00 p.m. - 3:05 p.m.
- Experimental Psychology (PSY-013-1) MWF 12:45 p.m. - 1:50 p.m
- Experimental Psychology Lab (PSY-013L-1) TH 1:15 p.m. - 3:05 p.m.
- Experimental Psychology Lab (PSY-013L-2) TH 3:15 p.m. - 5:05 p.m.
- Cultural Psychology (PSY-132-1) T 3:15 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Individual Research in Psychology (PSY-192-2) TBA