Brenda S. Smith
Professor of Psychology
Phone: (805) 565-6113
Office Location: Winter Hall 334
Mondays 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesdays 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Cognitive, Developmental, Moral Development
Dr. Smith earned her Ph.D. from Wayne State University. She is a cognitive psychologist with research interests in the effects of multimedia on learning and memory processes, development of methods to assess moral development, and the nature of persuasion and influence in the pharmaceutical representative/doctor relationship. She joined the faculty in 1989.
Spring 2014 Class Schedule.
- General Psychology (PSY-001-3) MWF 11:30 a.m. - 12:35 p.m.
- Cognitive Psychology w/Lab (PSY-120-1) MWF 9:15 a.m. - 10:20 a.m.
- Cognitive Psychology Lab (PSY-120L-1) W 3:15 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Individual Research in Psychology (PSY-192-2) Tutorial/Research TBA
- Capstone Senior Research in Psychology II (PSY-198-1) T 3:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.