Brenda S. Smith
Professor of Psychology
Phone: (805) 565-6113
Office Location: Winter Hall 334
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Cognitive, Developmental, Moral Development
Dr. Smith earned her Ph.D. from Wayne State University. She is a cognitive psychologist with research interests in the effects of multimedia on learning and memory processes, development of methods to assess moral development, and the nature of persuasion and influence in the pharmaceutical representative/doctor relationship. She joined the faculty in 1989.
Fall 2014 Class Schedule.
- General Psychology (PSY-001-1) MWF 9:15 a.m. - 10:20 a.m.
- Experimental Psychology Lab (PSY-013L-1) TH 1:15 p.m. - 3:05 p.m.
- Experimental Psychology Lab (PSY-013L-2) TH 3:15 p.m. - 5:05 p.m.
- Psychology of Learning (PSY-121-1) MWF 12:45 p.m. - 1:50 p.m.
- Psychology of Learning Lab (PSY-121L-1) MWF 8:00 a.m. - 9:05 a.m.
- Tutorial: Senior Capstone Seminar (PSY-194-1) Tutorial/Research TBA
- Capstone Senior Research in Psychology I (PSY-197-1) W 3:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.