Policies for Displays of all types at the Dining Commons
RECRUITING TABLES OUTSIDE THE DC
Use of the two fixed recruiting tables is coordinated by Career Development & Calling. A maximum of three non-student organizations are permitted at the DC each day. If authorized by the coordinator, a third table must be arranged with Event Services, and may not block emergency building egress on the walkways.
Presenters already scheduled outside may move indoors if needed due to (actual) rain.
STUDENT ORGANIZATION TABLES INSIDE THE DC
All Westmont student organizations can use tables to display inside the DC without reservations.
SELLING: is never permitted at the DC except for sanctioned student organization fundraisers.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO THE FACILITY...
* All signage must be freestanding, and if on the vinyl flooring must be appropriate to prevent damage.
* No tape may be used on ANY surface inside or outside the building, with one exception noted for student organization display tables.
* Advertisements on the display screens in the foyer may also be arranged.
* Student banners may be taped to the front hard wood edges of tables with bright colored painters tape (which can be removed without damage and is easy to see to prompt removal).
* Tablecloths are permitted and preferred.
* No electrical cords may be run across traffic areas/aisles/walkways.
* No aisles or emergency egress lanes may be blocked with any items, inside or outside the building.
* The foyer inside the building (between front doors and cashier) may never be used.
* Monroe Dining Room , the Patio, El Tejado, and the main Dining Commons are not reservable spaces. Exceptions are rarely possible.
* Any exceptions to these policies for special events must be reviewed in advance and approved by the Associate Director of Auxiliary Services.
Thank you for helping keep our facility nice!