Summer Dining Service Hours 2014
SUMMER HOURS BEGIN JUNE 7 AFTER MAYTERM AND UNTIL ORIENTATION WEEK:
* Student Meal plans will not be in effect, and entrance must be purchased at the door.
* MINIMUM lunch hours will be 11:30 - 1:00 Monday-Friday.
* On days where there are no conference groups and only staff lunch is being served, lunch MAY be a buffet in El Tejado via the side entrance, which is near the back past the patio.
* The Faculty/Staff & Student discounts will continue to be in effect through the summer. Faculty, Staff, and Students can receive an additional 10% Discount with Munch Money.
* Availability of lunch may happen to be extended by Conference meal schedules. The Dining Commons will be open to the campus community whenever Conference Guests are being served, including breakfast and dinner according to Conference schedules which vary and can change with little notice. Contact Conference Services or Sodexo regarding specific questions.
* During Summer Hours between Mayterm and Orientation, Monroe Dining Room is reserved exclusively for Westmont staff and faculty dining 11:30 - 1:00.
ORIENTATION WEEK - Fall Board Program - Begins Monday Aug 25