- All student e-mails may be sent by Westmont faculty, staff members and student organization leaders.
- To send an all student e-mail simply type in the address line "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- The allstudent e-mail list is managed by the Campus Life Office staff. Messages are reviewed and sent daily Monday- Friday during business hours.
- Generally, only one message is permitted per event. If messages inform students about a lengthy application or process one additional reminder message can be sent.
- Messages can be no larger than 500K (generally messages with large images exceed this limit).To reduce the size of the message reduce the size of the original image and re-attach the image.
- The format for the subject line of allstudent e-mails is as follows. Messages with subject lines not in this format will be returned for editing.
[Department or Organization in Brackets] Followed by a concise description of the subject
Here are a few examples:
[Athletics] Women's Basketball Game Tonight 7pm
[WCSA] Take a Professor to Lunch Format Change
[Career Development & Calling] Alliance Wealth Strategies Recruiters at DC Tomorrow