a word from this year's core team ...
The Potter’s Clay Core Team upholds that everything we do is done for God’s glory, through His power, and by His will. Because we have been transformed by God’s love, we seek to show His love to others. With this in mind, we will use the following tools to pursue God’s will for the Potter’s Clay ministry in 2012-2013:
- Prayer: communing with God.
- Posture: serving with integrity and humility.
- Passion: approaching our roles with zeal and commitment.
- Perspective: acknowledging our role as stewards of a small piece of God’s greater plan; honoring our past and pressing on towards the future.
- Partnership: seeking mutually edifying relationships, both in Santa Barbara and in Ensenada.
student leadership team
|2012-13 Core Team|
|PC Co-Director||Ian Clarkemail@example.com|
|PC Co-Director||Mackenzie Lanphearfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PC Business Manager||Deborah Hillemail@example.com|
|PC Business Manager||Dallas Thueringerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PC Creative Communication Manager||Avary Mitchellemail@example.com|
|PC Construction Co-Director||Madilyn Hurstfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PC Construction Co-Director||Christopher Dallemail@example.com|
|PC Medical/Dental Co-Director||Jennifer Davisfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PC Medical/Dental Co-Director||Dean LaBarbaemail@example.com|
|PC Transportation Director||Amos Colefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PC VBS Co-Director||Gabriella Pinheiro-Chavezemail@example.com|
|PC VBS Co-Director||Jonny Wahlfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PC Sports Director||Jacob Allbaughemail@example.com|
office hours *
Monday 5:00 - 6:30 PM
Tuesday 1:00-10:00 PM
Wednesday 7:00-9:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 - NOON
* PC office is located on the 2nd floor of the Kerr Student Center (KSC)
Coordinator of Student Ministries and Missions