The Campus Diversity Committee was formed in response to a recommendation in Westmont’s 1995 Long Range Plan. From its inception, the committee has been comprised of students, faculty, staff and administrators. The campus-wide committee is also a standing committee of the faculty.
- Vice President for Student Life and Dean of Students
- Vice President for Administration and Planning
- Three faculty, one elected annually to a three-year term
- Special Assistant to the Provost for Diversity Initiatives
- Dean of Admissions
- Director of Intercultural Programs
The chairperson will be appointed by the President in consultation with the President's Executive Team and Diversity Committee members; the committee will elect a secretary. Current members of the committee are: