Summer Housing Overview
There are two types of summer housing, and each type is restricted for specific purposes.
- Housing on campus during the Mayterm period only
- Housing at the Ocean View Apartments for 10 or more weeks
On-campus during Mayterm
Campus housing during the Mayterm period is only made available to students who are:
- Enrolling in regular Mayterm on campus
- Enrolling in a summer travel course with the Off-Campus Programs Offic (and need housing for the few days on campus)
- Participating in extended intercollegiate athletics, and whose names have been submitted by the Athletics Office
Students who reside off-campus and commute to campus do not need to make any official arrangement with Housing to commute during the Mayterm period from their own off-campus residence.
Summer at Ocean View
Housing space at Ocean View, after the end of spring semester and until mid-August, is available to any current student or student summer employee. See Summer at Ocean View for more information.