Wellness at Westmont
Awareness of your body and its needs is an important aspect of healthy living.
The following resources provide tools to proactively inform you of important components to your well-being and how to monitor them.
Westmont College - Free Personal Training Consultations
- Every Spring Semester, Strength and Conditioning class students apply their expertise by serving as personal trainers to anyone interested in such a valuable experience. For more information, contact Glenn Town or Chris Ecklund.
- Health Footprint Calculator Tool
- Wellness Exams
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Womens' Health
- Cold & Flu
- Interactive bone health checkup for people of all ages
- Information from the Surgeon General's Report on Bone Health and Osteoporosis
- Information regarding heart health, your cholesterol levels, and how to manage your blood pressure
- Women’s health resources including self-exams, pregnancy information, and preventative steps for maintaining the health of the female body.
Be sure to visit each month for new resources! Have an idea of an item to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org