Wellness at Westmont
Awareness of your body and its needs is an important aspect of healthy living.
The following resources provide tools to proactively inform you of important components to your well-being and how to monitor them.
- Health Footprint Calculator Tool
- Wellness Exams
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Womens' Health
- Cold & Flu
- Heartburn and GERD
- Interactive bone health checkup for people of all ages
- Information from the Surgeon General's Report on Bone Health and Osteoporosis
- Information regarding heart health, your cholesterol levels, and how to manage your blood pressure
- Women’s health resources including self-exams, pregnancy information, and preventative steps for maintaining the health of the female body.
Be sure to visit each month for new resources! Have an idea of an item to share? Email email@example.com