Wellness at Westmont
Healthy eating habits are the basis of a healthy lifestyle. The foods we eat shape our bodies and minds and impact our susceptibility to disease. Making better diet decisions on a daily basis can lead to a healthier and happier you.
Web resources providing information on healthy meal decisions, shopping tips, and additional information for healthy living:
Locally Grown Organic Fruits and Vegetables Resources
- Understand Organic Food Labels, Benefits & Claims
- Shepherd Farms Community Supported Agriculture
- Westmont campus delivery each Monday!
- Santa Barbara Farmers Market Schedule
- At least one farmers market everyday in Santa Barbara!
- Reliable "living" public nationwide directory of small farms, farmers markets, and other local food sources
Healthy Eating Accountability Resources