Accessing the Archive (Mac OS X)
Returning to the archive (on the same computer)
The icon for the archive should be on the task bar at the bottom of your screen. Click it open.
Accessing the archive for the first time (on a computer)
- From the finder, select the 'Go' menu / Connect to Server.
- In the "Server Address :" box enter smb://myfiles/program_review/<your department> . To connect from off-campus use
Use the form of your department name found in the list below.
- Memorize the path by clicking the "+" button to the right of the address box.
- Click the "Connect" button
- Enter your email name and password in the appropriate boxes of the Authenication window.
- Click the "OK" button
- Drag the icon for the new drive to your task bar at the bottom of the screen to dock it.
Use this form of your department name in step 4 above.