Accessing the Archive (Windows)
Returning to the archive (on the same computer)
- If you checked the "Reconnect at logon" box, you are already connected and you can access your folder just like your C: drive.
- If you did not check the "Reconnect at logon" box, follow the directions below but, at step 4, select the archive from the dropdown list by the Folder box.
Accessing the archive for the first time (on a computer)
- Double-click My Computer on your desktop
or click the Start menu and click on My Computer in the Start menu.
- Select Map Network Drive from the Tools menu at the top of the window .
- Choose an unused letter from the drop down list by the Drive box.
- In the Folder box, enter \\myfiles\program_review\<your department>
Make sure that you use the form of your department name found in the list below.
- Check "Reconnect at logon" if desired.
- Click Finish.
- Supply your email username and password when asked.
Use this form of your department name in step 4 above.