Applying for Programs
It is OCP policy that students can only apply to one program for any given semester.
How to Apply
- Make an appointment with Off-Campus Programs to discuss your options and to be informed of the necessary paperwork.
- Print out and complete the appropriate OCP Application form.
- Make an appointment with your academic advisor to discuss your plans and to obtain his/her signature of approval on the application form.
- Take your application form to the Student-Life Office and the Records Office for the required signatures.
- Submit both a completed OCP Application and your program application (or a copy of it if you have to apply on-line) to the OCP office by the posted deadline. Make sure to submit the required application fee made out to the program to which you are applying.
- Once the OCP office has received these forms and your completed application, we will request your official transcripts from the registrar and mail your application package to the program.
- You will receive a notification of acceptance directly from your program.
Applications for download available here.