How to Pick-Up Your Permit [decal]
Students should request a permit in advance, preferably 1-2 business days before coming to obtain the decal. After the first week of the semester, students may expedite the process by notifying the Housing Office that a late permit request has been submitted. You do not "have" a valid permit until the decal is affixed to your vehicle. Your profile will read "Ready for pick-up" after your request has been processed by Housing and made ready.
Location for permit pick-up
The date of your request affects when and where you may pick-up your decal:
- PICK-UP ON 1st DAY OF ACADEMIC YEAR: Go to the circle drive outside Kerrwood Hall on the first MONDAY of the academic year (from 8:30am-10:00am, and 11:30am-4:00pm), as long as you successfully requested a permit in time for the Housing Office to process the request.
- If you did not request a permit BEFORE the weekend immmediately preceding the 1st day of the academic year, you won't be able to get your permit at Kerrwood circle and you will forfeit the Prompt Pick-Up discount.
- Prompt Pick-Up discount only applies to those who get their decals on the 1st day of the academic year.
- LATER PICK-UP: Go to the Housing & Parking Office in Clark-N. If you do not request early enough to pick-up your decal at Kerrwood circle on the 1st day of the academic year, you must go to the Housing Office to get your decal. Please request a permit online BEFORE coming to the Housing Office to save yourself some time. The convenient decal pick-up at Kerrwood circle is only offered to those who request early enough for us to process the request.
Bring these items with you:
- Your vehicle
- Your registration paperwork (IF this is required on your request--LOOK FOR THIS)
We will issue BOTH semester permits at time of pick-up, IF both were successfully requested online. Otherwise, we will not issue Spring permits until the first week of the Spring semester and they need to be obtained at the Housing Office. There is no issuance for Spring ONLY permits at Kerrwood circle.