Reserving a College Vehicle
College vehicles are for college-related business only and all requests must come from an authorized staff or faculty member.
The link to our reservation system is as follows:
Policies and Procedures:
- Please note the driver must be the one who signs for the vehicle. A valid driver's license is required at check out.
- A late reservation fee of $10 will be charged for any reservation coming to us less than 24 working hours before the desired departure time.
- A late key return fee of $10/day will be charged when the keys are not returned when the vehicle is returned.
- A prep fee of $10 will be charged when a vehicle is reserved, but not cancelled and not used.
- A cleaning fee of $10 will be charged when a vehicle is returned and requires excessive cleaning to prepare it for the next user.
- If using a golf cart, you or your department will be charged $150 to replace the boot if it isn't returned with the golf cart. A $50 charge will be assessed for a lost boot key. You or your department will be billed for any damage or parts needed to repair a cart that is damaged while signed out to you.
- If picking up after office hours, please call Public Safety (565-6222) so they can meet you at the Physical Plant Main Office to assist you in picking up your keys and signing out the vehicle.
Thank you for your co-operation,
Westmont Transportation Coordinator
fax #: 805-565-7113
Students Applying for Permission to Drive Westmont Vehicles
Any students applying for permission to drive Westmont vehicles for official college-related events (off-campus classes, student employment, field trips, and sponsored social activities) must complete the form at the bottom of the Student Profile page.
If the fields are already filled in when you log in to your Profile page, that means you've previously entered the form. You only need to do this a single time in your student career at Westmont. If you click "Update and Agree" again, your approval could actually be delayed by some weeks because the system will think you've changed the data.
After you have updated your info it can take three to seven weeks for the DMV indicator to appear on your record.