Westmont's Campaign for United Way
Dear Westmont Faculty and Staff,
It is time, once again, for "Team Westmont" to partner with United Way in its annual fundraising campaign! I am excited to have Kevin Battle, Westmont class of 2000, as United Way's representative working with our campaign!
Some facts you may not know:
- Westmont has a 25-year history of giving to United Way
- Forbes chose United Way as 1 of its 5 "All-Star Charities" last year
- A majority of donations are done via annual payroll deductions
- Your donation benefits the greater Santa Barbara community through United Way's various programs, as well as other non-profit agencies
- United Way is involved in worldwide relief efforts following natural disasters, such as the recent Super Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda in the Philippines and the tornado in Oklahoma this past May
Our goal: 35% participation by faculty and staff
Our campaign timeline: December 2 - 13 (2 weeks!)
Can we do it? YES WE CAN!
Please consider donating...even a small gift will help someone in need.
To donate via United Way’s EASY AND secure online site go to:
The website provides easy, step-by-step instructions.
If you prefer a paper form, download here and return to Karen Sloan's office.
Thank you for considering being a part of this year's campaign.