"Power of Partnership"
Westmont College's Campaign for United Way 2011
Dear Westmont Faculty and Staff,
Since 1923 United Way has brought people and resources together to create lasting, positive changes in the lives that need is most. For over 20 years Westmont College has partnered with United Way, supporting our community friends and neighbors through our annual fundraising campaign.
Over the years, the percentage of Westmont employees participating in our annual "Power of Partnership" campaign has been a significant, visible measure of Westmont employees' commitment to support local non-profits in our community.
Please consider participating and contributing to this year's "Power of Partnership" Campaign for United Way. As a member of United Way’s Board of Directors, I am very aware both of the great needs in our community and of our local non-profits’ great dependence on gifts from those who are employed locally.
Many within Santa Barbara County will benefit from your participation in this year’s campaign for United Way. I hope you will consider joining Pam and me in supporting this worthy cause.
Gayle D. Beebe, Ph.D.
Some key points about our campaign this year:
- Our goals for this year are 50% participation, contributing $20,000.
- Our United Way campaign will run through December 9.
- Though you may not be able to contribute much, even a small gift will help someone in need.
- You have the option to designate your gift to any non-profit agency (whether or not they receive support from United Way).
- I encourage you to participate online via United Way's secure, encrypted site
- Your login is your Employee ID number (without "leading zeros" - e.g. your ID# is "0012345" you would only enter "12345")
- Paper pledge forms are still available –you may access one here or contact Karen Sloan.