Stay in the Know
Reviewing the Academic Calendar
During the year, take time to check Westmont’s Academic Calendar so that you do not miss out on important registration deadlines. Missing a deadline can result in late fees, permanent marks on your transcript and might even prohibit you from returning to Westmont.
You can access the Academic Calendar by navigating to www.westmont.edu and clicking on the Calendars & Events icon at the top.
You can also add the Academic Calendar to your personal Westmont calendar (hosted by google) by copying this calendar address:
In your personal Westmont (or personal gmail) calendar paste the address into the box labeled “Add a friend’s calendar.”
We encourage you to get in the habit of regularly checking and maintaining your Westmont calendar to manage your schedule as a key tool in time management. You will be responsible for making deadlines that you might not be reminded of otherwise.
Navigating the Registrar’s page
The Registrar’s Office offers a number of services to assist you in your journey at Westmont. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the menu to the left. For instance:
- Under the Forms tab, you can find useful forms for declaring a major/minor, change your advisor, change your home address, get summer transfer courses pre-approved for Westmont credit, etc.
- Access WebAdvisor
- View the final exam schedule
- Mayterm registration information
- Important information on transferring credit
- Ordering transcripts from Westmont College
- The Registrar's Office contact information