Withdrawing from Westmont
If a student wishes to withdraw from school during the semester, he or she should:
- Officially notify the Student Records Office . Withdrawal forms are available from the Student Records Office online and in person.
- Refund schedule is outlined in catalog.
- If student officially withdraws from Westmont before the ninth-week deadline, a W grade is recorded for all courses.
- For withdrawals from Westmont after the ninth week deadline, a WP or WF grade (as indicated by instructors) will be posted for each course.
- A student who leaves without officially withdrawing will have F grades posted for all classes.