Creating and Editing Personal Groups
If you send messages to the same group of Communité users and/or Personal Contacts regularly, Personal Groups can save you time. You create the groups by assigning Communité users and/or Personal Contacts to a group extension. Then, when composing a message in the Telephone User Interface (TUI), you can choose to dial by personal group. Enter the number(s) of your desired groups, and the message will be sent to all of the individual recipients.
To access your Personal Groups settings:
- Navigate to Online Voicemail. Login with your User ID and password.
- Click the Address Book menu and choose Personal Groups.
To create a Personal Group:
- To add a Personal Group:
- On the Personal Groups page, click Create New Group. The Communité - Address Book -- Web Page Dialog opens.
- In the Group Name field, type a name for your Personal Group.
- In the Group Number field, add a number for your Personal Group.
- To add contacts or other Communité users to the Personal Group:
- Search for specific members by entering the last name or phone number of the personal contact you wish to add and click Search.
- Highlight the contacts in the Found field that you want to add. Use the arrows between the Found and Members areas to add or remove users.
- Click OK to add the contacts to your Personal Group and return to the Personal Groups page.
To edit a Personal Group:
- Click Edit next to the Personal Group you want to edit. The Communité - Address Book -- Dialog popup appears.
- Edit the name or number of the group and/or add or delete members.
- To add contacts or other Communité users to the personal group, highlight the contacts you want to add and use the arrows between the Found and Members areas.
- Click OK to return to the Personal Groups page.
To delete a Personal Group:
- Click Delete next to the group you want to delete.
- (*Note: There is no confirmation warning, the group is simply deleted*)