Sending Broadcast Messages
Voice mail messages sent to groups must conform to the following guidelines:
- Messages must be regarding Westmont affairs only. The system is not for personal use.
- Send only to the appropriate group. For example, messages intended for All Staff should not go to All Faculty as well.
- State the name of the sender and the intended recipients before the body of the message.
- Send brief, concise messages that are less than 30 to 45 seconds in length.
- Send messages regular delivery, not urgent.
* Please contact Telecom for group list availability and further sending instructions.