Programming Speed Dialing
All blank programmable keys can be utilized as “one touch” speed dial buttons. Speed Dial buttons are used for frequently dialed numbers.
- While the phone is idle, depress the Feature key followed by the one-touch key to be programmed.
- Dial the number to be programmed, (preceded with an '8' for outside numbers)
- Re-depress Feature key, screen will show "Speed Set"
- If the Speed Dial won't program, or isn't functioning properly, then e-mail Chris Atkinson.
- Depress the desired one-touch speed dial button, you will be automatically connected to the programmed number via hands-free operation.