Accessing your mailbox from the internet:
Use this link to log in: Westmont Online Voicemail
Note: You will need your email user ID and password in order to access Westmont's online voicemail.
1. Dial 6775 if you are on campus, or (805) 565-6775 if you are off campus.
2. Enter the mailbox number and your passcode as prompted.
3. For first-time users: Follow the voice prompts to set up your mailbox. Be sure to select a passcode that iis different than your extension.
4. When recording your name, it is helpful to leave your extension as well. For example, “John Doe, Director of Pencil Sharpening, extension 1234.”
5. When recording your Standard & Out of the Office greetings, you do not need to include your name as it is already heard in your name greeting. Be sure to identify your department as well as any other information you would like callers to leave.
Voice Mail Box Structure:
If you need quick assistance navigating in Voicemail, download this pdf: Voicemail Really Quick Reference
Sending Broadcast Messages;
Click on this link for more information.
To Recover a Deleted Voicemail:1. Log in to the mailbox to which the message was sent via x6775.
2. Press 5 to Manage Personal Options.
3. Press 7 to Manage Deleted Messages.
4. Press 1 to Manage Deleted Voicemail.
From there, your deleted messages will play and you will be give the option to save, delete, skip, forward, etc. your voicemail.