To access your Mailbox from your desk phone:
- Press the Voicemail button on your phone.
- Enter the PIN, followed by #.
- For first-time users: Follow the voice prompts to set up your mailbox. Be sure to select a PIN that is different than your extension.
- When recording your name, it is helpful to leave your extension as well. For example, “John Doe, Director of Pencil Sharpening, extension 1234.”
- When recording your "Standard" & "Out of Office" greetings, you do not need to include your name as it is already stated in your name greeting. Be sure to identify your department, as well as, any other information that you would like callers to leave.
To access your Mailbox from other phones:
- Dial 6775 if you are using a campus phone, or dial (805) 565-6775 if you are off campus or calling from a cell phone.
- Press * when you hear the automated attendant start to speak.
- Enter your extension (ID), followed by #.
- Enter your PIN, followed by #.
Voice Mail Box Structure
If you need quick assistance navigating in Voicemail, download this pdf: Voicemail Quick Reference Guide
Sending Broadcast Messages
Click this link for more information.
To Recover a Deleted Voicemail:
- Log in to your Mailbox.
- Press 3 to Review Old Messages.
- Press 2 for Deleted Messages.
- Press 1 to Review Deleted Messages.
- From there, your deleted messages will play, and you will be given the option to save, delete, skip, forward, etc. each of your deleted messages.
Your primary estension's voicemail messages will be forawarded to your westmont.edu email address, automatically, in the form of an audio file for convenient access via your home or office computer or mobile device.
Voicemail Technical Support:
Having trouble with your voicemail? Click here.