Swim Lesson Program Information
• Swimming instruction occurs in a heated
pool and a focused environment for
children ages 4 or older.
• Instructors are conscientious, certified by the American Red Cross and capable of teaching children at all levels of ability.
• We offer scheduling tailored to meet the needs of you and your child.
Types of Instruction and Fees
All lessons are 30 minutes in duration.
|Private||One child - any ability||$20/lesson|
2 children of similar swimming ability; no beginners
|Group||3-4 children; not for beginners but for those needing stroke refinement||$10/child/lesson|
Lesson TimesYou may schedule lessons beginning June 15, 2015, by sending an email to Cindy Courtney at email@example.com.
How to Register
Please register at the pool with the Summer Aquatics Director, Cindy Courtney. She is happy to help you with registration and scheduling.
Please note: Payment for scheduled lessons is due before the first lesson. This ensures that instructors will be paid for their time in case a client fails to show up for a lesson. If there is a family emergency or the client’s child becomes injured, it is possible to reschedule the lesson or obtain a refund. When an instructor must cancel due to illness or a family emergency, the client may schedule a make-up lesson or receive a refund.
Instructors Contact Information
Please contact our Summer Aquatics Director to schedule lessons.
Cindy Courtney (805) 708-2754
• Please be on time.
• Children should be in their swim suits before the lesson begins.
• Please tie back hairthat is shoulder-length or longer.
• Remove gum, candy and all other foreign objects from the mouth.
• Remove band-aids.
• Please let the instructor teach and try not to interrupt.
• Ask your child what they did in class and be supportive.
What to Bring
• Warm clothing to change into when the lesson is finished