Swim Lesson Program is over for the summer. Please check back in summer 2017 !
Swim Lesson Program Information
• Swimming instruction occurs in a heated
pool and a focused environment for
children ages 4 or older.
• Instructors are conscientious, certified by the American Red Cross and capable of teaching children at all levels of ability.
• We offer scheduling tailored to meet the needs of you and your child.
Types of Instruction and Fees
All lessons are 30 minutes in duration.
|Private||One child - any ability||$20/lesson|
2 children with similar swimming ability; no beginners
|Group||3-4 children; not for beginners but for those wishing to refine their strokes||$10/child/lesson|
Lesson TimesYou may schedule lessons beginning May 29, 2016, by sending an email to Cindy Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org. All lessons last for 30 minutes.
How to Register
Please register at the pool with the Summer Aquatics Director, Cindy Courtney. She is happy to help you with registration and scheduling.
Please note: Payment for scheduled lessons is due before the first lesson. This ensures that instructors will be paid for their time in case a client fails to show up for a lesson. If there is a family emergency or the client’s child becomes injured, it is possible to reschedule the lesson or obtain a refund. When an instructor must cancel due to illness or a family emergency, the client may schedule a make-up lesson or receive a refund.
Instructors Contact Information
Please contact our Summer Aquatics Director to schedule lessons.
Cindy Courtney (805) 708-2754
• Please be on time.
• Children should be in their swim suits before the lesson begins.
• Please tie back hairthat is shoulder-length or longer.
• Remove gum, candy and all other foreign objects from the mouth.
• Remove band-aids.
• Please let the instructor teach and try not to interrupt.
• Ask your child what they did in class and be supportive.
What to Bring
• Warm clothing to change into when the lesson is finished