2013 SUMMER SWIM LESSONS
Swim Lesson Program Information
• Swimming instruction occurs in a heated
pool and a focused environment for
children ages 4 and up.
• Instructors are conscientious, certified by the American Red Cross and capable of teaching children at all levels of ability.
• We offer scheduling tailored to the meet the needs of you and your child.
• A lifeguard certified by the American Red Cross will be on duty during all lessons.
Print an Instruction Brochure: 2013SwimLessons
Types of Instruction and Fees
All lessons are 30 minutes in duration.
|Private||One child - any ability||$18/lesson||$20/lesson|
2 children of similar swimming ability; no beginners
|Group||3-4 children; not for beginners but for those needing stroke refinement||$9/child/lesson||$11/child/lesson|
Beginning Monday, May 20, 2013:
Monday-Friday 3-6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 2-6 p.m.
Beginning Sunday, June 9, 2013:
Monday-Thursday 8-11 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday 10a.m.-12 p.m.
How to Register
Register at the pool with one of the instructors. They will be happy to help you with registration and scheduling.
Please note: Payment for scheduled lessons is due before the first lesson. This ensures that instructors will be paid for their time in case a client fails to show up for a lesson. If there is a family emergency or the client’s child becomes injured, they may reschedule the lesson or obtain a refund. When an instructor must cancel due to illness or a family emergency, the client may schedule a make-up lesson or receive a refund.
Instructors Contact Information
Please contact our Summer Aquatics Director, Ryan Moss, to schedule lessons.
• Please be on time.
• Children should be in their swim suits before the lesson begins.
• Please pull back long hair.
• Remove gum, candy and all other foreign objects from the mouth.
• Remove band-aids.
• Please let the instructor teach and try not to interrupt.
• Ask your child what they did in class and be supportive.
What to Bring
• Warm clothing to change into when the lesson is over