We have a campus you must visit to appreciate
Located in scenic Santa Barbara, California with mountain and ocean views, Westmont is one of the most beautiful campuses in the world. The college decision-making process must include a visit to the campus of your choice.
Colleges and universities have as distinct a personality as you do. The very best way to experience what life is like on a college campus is to visit and see for yourself.
You can begin visiting college campuses any time during the process, but the best time to visit is when the campus is in “full swing.” If you are a junior or senior, you should explore the campus during the week when classes are meeting, students are studying, and ordinary day-to-day activities are taking place. This means visiting during the school week.
We welcome you to visit our beautiful campus to experience how Westmont can prepare you for a lifelong journey of spiritual growth, academic excellence, and personal maturity–all within a spectacular setting.
Campus tours are conducted from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. weekdays. Tours are also available Monday through Friday throughout the summer. Schedule your visit today by calling 1-(800)-777-9011, or completing our online visit request form:
Things you need to know prior to your visit.
- For directions to campus: Directions
- Once you arrive on campus, visit our admission office on the first floor of Kerrwood Hall. For a map of campus: Campus Map
- For all overnight visits you will need to bring a sleeping bag, pillow, towel, and other personal items.
- We are unable to offer overnight accommodations for parents and siblings. For local accommodations please consult our Hotel Accommodations Guide: Local Hotels
- Overnight stay with students (must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance)
Make the most of your visit…
- Sit in on classes and talk with Westmont professors
- Ideal overnight visits should begin on Sun., Tues., or Thurs. in order to attend chapel, which is held Mon., Wed. and Fri., from 10:30a.m. to 11:20a.m. Or, arrive by 9:00 a.m. the day of chapel.
- Meet with your Admission Counselor
- Tour our excellent science labs and comfortable residence halls.