Check Application Status
Introduction to using WebAdvisor
Thank you for applying to Westmont!
Once you have submitted your application you will be receiving instructions for setting up your personal user account on WebAdvisor. These instructions will be sent to you from the Westmont Office of Admission via both a US Postal Service letter and e-mail. This information will provide you a secure path to setting up your account and realizing the benefits of WebAdvisor.
The WebAdvisor system allows you to electronically interface with the Westmont College application process. By logging into WebAdvisor, you will be able to track the status of your application, check receipt of supplemental materials such as test scores, transcripts and academic recommendations, and monitor the progress of the process until your application is complete and ready for decision.
- WebAdvisor is not currently compatible with web browser Internet Explorer 6. Please use an alternative browser for best performance.
- If you have sent test scores, recommendations, and/or transcripts to our office but do not see an indication of receipt through WebAdvisor please email our office: email@example.com
- WebAdvisor does not provide final admission decision information:
- Early Action Decision - mailed prior to December 31, 2012
- Regular Decision - rolling out beginning March 15, 2013
- Transfer Decision - rolling out beginning December 1, 2012 (Spring 2013) & April 1, 2013 (Fall 2013)