Class of 1992 Reunion
We will enjoy a reunion dinner together at 6 p.m. on Friday, October 26. We'll meet on Westmont's campus on the patio of the Adams Center. The cost of the dinner is $20 per person. Please register for the dinner by clicking here, and also RSVP to Kris Baines at email@example.com by October 15.
Friday, October 26
- 10:30 a.m. - Chapel in Murchison gym. This year's speaker will be Dr. Bob Gundry.
- 6 p.m. - Class Reunion Dinner - Adams Center patio, Westmont College
Saturday, October 27
- 5:30 p.m. - 75th Anniversary Gala at Fess Parker's DoubleTree Resort. All alumni are invited!
At Homecoming, we present our class gift to the college. Your participation in our class gift will make a huge impact on current Westmont students!
- Our goal: 25 percent participation
- Our current giving: 24 percent
- If only 4 more of us give, we will reach our goal!
Gifts of any amount will be counted toward the participation goal. Since this is the 75th anniversary of Westmont's founding, why not make your gift a multiple of 75? ($75, $150, $750…you get the idea!). By the way, if you’re married to a Westmont classmate your gift counts as two. Or if you married someone from a different class then each of you will get credit for your respective classes. It is so easy! Simply CLICK HERE to make your gift today and credit will automatically be given to our class.
Where to Stay
A full list of hotels that offer discounts to Westmont alumni can be found here. Below are specific deals being offered for Homecoming Weekend:
Motel 6 Carpinteria South
$70-$86/night, (800) 466-8356, Group Number: M135300664
Best Western Plus Carpinteria Inn
$89/night, (805) 684-0473
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn
$206/night, (800) 338-0030
Fess Parker Double Tree Resort
$239/night, (805) 884-8511