Equipment & Technology
Westmont Conference Services is equipped to facilitate your event with everything from whiteboards to teleconferences. Our staff can help you determine your equipment needs to be sure that your event runs smoothly. A list of our equipment and resources is shown below for your convenience. Additional resources may be available upon request. For more information about equipment and services, please contact Conference Services at (805) 565-6045 or Conferences@westmont.edu.
Audiovisual Equipment includes:
- LCD video projectors
- Slide projectors
- Overhead projectors
- Mounted and portable screens
- DVD’s A majority of our classrooms and meeting spaces are outfitted with smart technology.
- Public address systems include podium and freestanding microphones, PA speakers, audio amplifiers, and sound and lighting is independently controlled in each room.
- Teleconferencing is available in multiple locations.
- Wireless access is available from most locations on campus.