The President's Associates
The President’s Associates are vital partners and Westmont insiders who take a deep interest in ensuring that Westmont has the annual support required to continue to be liberal arts in breadth, Christian in purpose, undergraduate and residential in emphasis, and global in outlook.
The President's Associates include individuals and couples who give $1,000 or more to Westmont from July 1 to June 30. To join now, click here.
Young Alumni President’s Associates
For alumni in their first 10 years after graduation, options to join begin with an annual gift of $100 rather than the traditional $1,000. Young alumni can join at the following levels :
- Classes 2009-2012: $100
- Classes 2006-2008: $500
- Classes 2003-2005: $750
There is no need to apply for membership in this group; you will be automatically enrolled with your gift. To join now, click here.
President's Associates Benefits
As a member of the President's Associates, you will receive the following privileges as our way of expressing our sincere thanks for your donation:
- A welcome packet
- Correspondence from president Gayle D. Beebe about the impact your gift is making
- An invitation to a reception for President's Associates at Homecoming
- Preferred seating at Commencement for parents of graduating seniors
- Complimentary tickets to the Westmont vs. Biola basketball game
Westmont Fund Scholars Program
Would you like to put a face on your gift to Westmont? You can. The Westmont Fund Scholars Program connects you with the student who receives the scholarship you fund. A gift of $10,000 to the Westmont Fund provides a named, one-year scholarship to a gifted student who requires financial assistance in order to attend Westmont.
- Gifts for the Scholars Program count toward alumni class and reunion totals and fulfill the annual commitment required for membership in the President’s Associates.
- Corporate matching gifts may be included to reach the $10,000 total.
- Donors will not be able to request students based on their geographic area or their particular interests or talents.
- Westmont will select the scholars in the fall following the fiscal year in which the gift was made.
- Donors will be invited to meet their scholars at a reception on campus during the year.
For more information, please call (805) 565-6833 or email@example.com.
These gifts can be made in one of three ways:
- A one-time donation of cash or securities
- A series of donations during the fiscal year
- A cash contribution with a corporate matching gift totaling $10,000 or more. Check to see if your employer participates.
Automatic and Monthly Giving
You can establish automatic monthly, quarterly or annual giving to reach the President’s Associates giving level during a fiscal year (July 1 - June 30). For example, a monthly gift of $84 will automacically enroll you as a member of the President's Associates.
If you are interested in making automatic gifts to qualify for the President’s Associates, please call (805) 565-6877 or email the president’s associates; let us help you to determine the monthly amount based on the number of months remaining in the fiscal year.