Westmont Fund Scholars
Would you like to put a face on your gift to Westmont? You can. The Westmont Fund Scholars Program connects you with the student who receives the scholarship you fund. A gift of $10,000 to the Westmont Fund provides a named, one-year scholarship to a gifted student who requires financial assistance in order to attend Westmont.
- Gifts for the Scholars Program count toward alumni class and reunion totals and fulfill the annual commitment required for membership in the President’s Associates.
- Corporate matching gifts may be included to reach the $10,000 total.
- Donors will not be able to request students based on their geographic area or their particular interests or talents.
- Westmont will select the scholars in the fall following the fiscal year in which the gift was made.
- Donors will be invited to meet their scholars at a reception on campus during the year.
For more information, please call (805) 565-6833 or email@example.com.
These gifts can be made in one of three ways:
- A one-time donation of cash or securities
- A series of donations during the fiscal year
- A cash contribution with a corporate matching gift totaling $10,000 or more. Check to see if your employer participates.