How to order Audio Visual equipment and support
How to order services:
Please submit EMO requests 24 hours in advance for a weekday daytime (8am - 5pm) event and 72 hours in advance for a night and weekend event. Events are staffed by a trained staff of Westmont students.
To order services click on EMO,
1. type in your Westmont e-mail name and password, click "Submit"
2. fill out form with event title, location, date/time (date first and then time), select "delivery" or "pick up", click on "continue to select items"
* delivery = emo staff will bring all requested equipment and have it set up by 15 minutes prior to event start unless otherwise arranged. Staff will assist presenter in getting their presentation set up (laptop hook up, dvd check etc.) then leave the event. Emo staff will return to put away all audio visual equipment used in the event. If additional support is needed, requestor can contact EMO manager by cell phone (805) 455-2463. If EMO staff is needed to stay with the whole event , please contact EMO manager in advance by phone or email to discuss details and schedule this support.
* pick up = requestor contacts EMO manager to schedule pick up requested items from EMO on the lower level of the library. Requestor also schedules a time when they will return items.
3. select a piece of equipment from the drop down menu and click on "check availability". If the equipment type is available for the times and dates you choose, an "order" button will appear. You can keep adding items to your list in this way. Click "done" when you have finished selecting items. You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your request has been processed. To check or edit an event you have created, log in again and you will see a list of your current and future event requests. The action you can take on these is to either edit the items requested or delete the event. To change a date or time you must delete the event and submit a new request..
Charges and Limitations:
There is no charge for business or academic use on campus for faculty or staff (or students involved in class presentations). Student groups will be charged back to the department sponsoring the event. See "price list" link to the left for detailed costs. Audio visual equipment is for on campus use by Westmont College faculty, staff and students. See "equipment use policy" link to left for specifics on EMO use policies.