A/P Inquiries

There is no "Accounts Payable" department at Westmont College. Please do not direct invoices or inquiries to "Accounts Payable."

All Westmont College departments are responsible for entering their own invoices for goods and services into our computerized payment system.

Vendors with an accounts payable inquiry should contact the department that placed the order with them. Neither the Controllers Office nor the Office of Procurement can assist with these inquiries (unless, of course, one of us placed the order with you).

The usual explanation for a delayed payment is that the invoice was mis-addressed and undeliverable to the responsible department.. Please see information on proper addressing.