Withdrawing from Westmont

If a student wishes to withdraw from school during the semester, he or she should:

  1. Officially notify the Student Records Office . Withdrawal forms are available from the Student Records Office online and in person.
  2. Refund schedule is outlined in catalog.
  3. If student officially withdraws from Westmont before the ninth-week deadline, a W grade is recorded for all courses.
  4. For withdrawals from Westmont after the ninth week deadline, a WP or WF grade (as indicated by instructors) will be posted for each course.
  5. A student who leaves without officially withdrawing will have F grades posted for all classes.