Homecoming October 12-14, 2018
Reunion year or not, join us Oct. 12-14, 2018, and connect with your alma mater and each other. At this time, the final schedule is not ready to publish. Please note that reunions will be held on Friday evening. Saturday's plans include an alumni brunch, men's and women's soccer games, family carnival, reunion class visit with the President at his home and more.
Schedule Highlights for 2018 Include:
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12
- Worship in Chapel with guest speaker Shauna Niequist '98
- Wallace Emerson Society Luncheon
- Class Reunions
- Women's Volleyball
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13
- Alumni Memorial Service honoring alumni who have died in the past year
- Faculty Mini-Lectures
- All-Alumni Barbecue Brunch
- Kids Fair featuring Rori's Artisanal Creamery
- Young Alumni Tailgate on the observatory deck with lunch and Rori's Artisanal Creamery
- Women’s Soccer Game vs. The Master's University
- Men’s Soccer Game vs. The Master's University
- Class Reception with Dr. Beebe in the Global Leadership Center
Stay tuned for updates.
Child Care Options for Homecoming Weekend
If you seek childcare and babysitting during Homecoming weekend, we will have a new way for you to get the help you need. A recent transition from Job Spot to an exciting new career platform, Handshake, necessitated a different way for private parties to engage students in the Westmont community. A new app, which is currently under construction, will allow you to post your need for personal help, whether it’s caregiving, gardening, or administrate assistance in your home. You will be able to find it soon at the Career Development and Calling website.