Campus Life Westmont Leadership Development Program
- Applications for WLDP are due November 22nd 2019
- Applicants will be notified if they are selected by December 15th 2019
- The Cohort will launch in January 2020
Leadership is a relationship that involves inspiring change and transformation.
WLDP invests in students who demonstrate leadership potential and a commitment to ongoing learning. The engaging 5-week program is cohort-based, with space for approximately 25 participants representing a diverse cross-section of first year Westmont students. Applicants must be nominated by a Westmont employee to apply. Applications do not guarantee participation in the program, as we aim to create a well-balanced and diverse cohort.
Over the course of the program, participants will:
- Strengthen communication and leadership skills.
- Gain practical skills & confidence to serve as a leader on campus or in their communities
- Create a collaborative learning community.
Dates WLDP Sessions 2020
- Weekly Trainings: TBD (Beginning the week of January 6th)
- Leadership Development Exercise: Sunday, January 19th 2-6PM
Click here for WLDP Expectations