Directions to Theater
We are so glad you are coming to Westmont's Theatre Department! Below is a map with instructions of where to enter, where to park, and how to access the theater from parking. There are also written out directions. If you need handicap access, please reach out to Shaelyn Caragher at 805.565.7040 or email@example.com for handicap parking access and instructions.
1. Enter at the upper entrance on campus (the gate will be closed on lower campus and you will not be able to enter)
2. Park in the Dining Commons lot. You will take the first left after entering on upper campus, this will take you directly into the lot.
3. Follow the sign and arrows titled "Theater" at the bottom of the DC lot. This will take you to a pathway (also labeled with a sign)
4. Make a right on the pathway and follow along until you reach a fork in the road. Follow the signs continuing straight after that fork.
5. You should now be able to see twinkly lights on the theater building. This will take you directly to the box office and entrance.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns!