Disability Services Accommodations Registration
How to request accommodations
- Review the Office of Disability Services (ODS) policies as outlined in the Student Rights and Responsibilities section.
- Submit completed Student Intake and Confidentiality forms by email, fax, or mail. Paperwork must be received before requesting an appointment with ODS. Email to at firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax to 805-565-7244 or mail to: Westmont College/ODS, Attn: Sheri Noble, 955 La Paz Rd., Santa Barbara, CA. 93108.
- Provide ODS with verification of your disability completed by a licensed professional, as outlined on the website under Documentation Guidelines.
- Verification of a disability must be received by ODS a minimum of two weeks prior to expected support (Short-term disabilities excepted).
- Students registered with ODS are must meet with the director to discuss accommodations each semester. Students studying abroad are encouraged to make appointments well in advance of the program.
Complete and send Student Intake Form
Complete and send Confidentiality Agreement
Send your disability verification from a licensed professional (a copy is best)
Turn in all paperwork to ODS
Make an appointment with ODS director at email@example.com
Meet with director to discuss accommodations