Giving Contact Us
We match donor's passions with college priorities.
Some impacts leave an eternal mark- we count the philanthropy of our alumni, parents, and friends chief among them. Our team harnesses relationships and resources to further the reach and influence of Westmont College.
"Charity is a supreme virtue and the greatest channel through which the mercy of God is passed on to mankind. It is the virtue that unites men and inspires their noblest efforts."
Contact us; we’d love to connect with you.
Associate Vice President for College Advancement
Senior Director of Development
Regional Director of Development, Southern California
College Advancement Assistant
Senior Director of Advancement Services
Neil Di Maggio
Director of Research
Business and Systems Analyst
Senior Gift Processor
Westmont respects the privacy of your information.
Westmont strongly believes in protecting the privacy of its donors and the confidentiality of information concerning them. Donor records, both hard copy and electronic, and other donor information are highly confidential and protected by departmental policy. Furthermore, the use of information for political, personal or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. Appropriate action, including but not limited to actions that may lead to termination of employment, will be taken against persons, institutions, or agencies that violate these policies. Any individual, institution, or agency deemed to have violated these policies or deemed to have jeopardized the confidentiality or privacy of any individual or organization affiliated with the college by the inappropriate use of information provided in accordance with these policies will not be permitted access to information in the future.
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good.
It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
The text of this statement in its entirety was developed by the American Association of Fund-Raising Counsel (AAFRC), Association of Fundraising Professional (AFP) Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), and Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE).