Prospective Employees Staff Employment Opportunities
Westmont College is an undergraduate, residential, Christian, liberal arts community serving God’s kingdom by cultivating thoughtful scholars, grateful servants and faithful leaders for global engagement with the academy, church and world.
Westmont is an EEO employer, seeking to be diverse in people and programs consistent with its mission.
Westmont College does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, medical condition, religion, marital status, military status, veteran status or mental or physical disability in its employment practices, except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification. As allowed by federal and state law, Westmont chooses to exercise religious preference in all areas that it deems appropriate for its mission.
Westmont provides reasonable accommodation to applicants. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any portion of the application or hiring process please contact the Human Resources Department at (805) 565-6101, or email email@example.com. Notification must be given at least five (5) working days before the accommodation is needed.
For an in-depth look, learn more About Westmont and Working at Westmont.
In compliance with the amendments to the federal Clery Act concerning annual security reports, all potential applicants are free to view Westmont College's annual Campus Crime Statistics here: Clery Report
To apply for staff opportunities use the online employment application. Resumes and cover letters only will not be considered.
- Weekend Shuttle Driver (Part-Time)
- Assistant, Religious Studies and Philosophy
- Payroll Specialist
- Disability Services Assistant
- Manager of Physical Plant Office Operations, Department of Transportation
- Mailing Services Coordinator
- Summer Conference Staff Coordinator
- Nursing Program Assistant
- Assistant Director of Global Education
- Director of Disability Services
- Interim Global Leadership Center Resident Director
- Admissions Counselor and Marketing Specialist - Veterans and Nursing Program
- Resident Director
- Student Life Assistant
- Program Coordinator, Gaede Institute for the Liberal Arts
- Associate Director of Human Resources
- Head Men's Tennis Coach
- Facility Maintenance Worker I
- Sports Performance Coach & Assistant Women's Swimming Coach
- Nursing Program Coordinator
- Program Coordinator, Westmont in San Francisco (Part-Time)
- Human Resources Employment and Talent Management Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Administrator and Business Analyst
- Campus Life Coordinator
- Web and Digital Media Specialist
The Office of Human Resources maintains a list of individuals available to serve on short-term temporary assignments in various departments. These assignments range from 2 weeks to 6 months. Typical duties may include answering phones, greeting office visitors, processing documents, etc. If you will be available for temporary work in the near future, please continue and submit an application.
Please do not expect a phone call about your Temporary application request until we have an opening. If you become unavailable for the Temporary Pool, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw your application.