Prospective Employees Staff Employment Opportunities
Westmont College is an undergraduate, residential, Christian, liberal arts community serving God’s kingdom by cultivating thoughtful scholars, grateful servants and faithful leaders for global engagement with the academy, church and world.
Working at Westmont is about serving Him and serving the College community; it is not about my position, but how I serve in my position.”
Jim Reid, Director of the Business Office
25 Years of Faithful Service
Westmont is an EEO employer, seeking to be diverse in people and programs consistent with its mission.
Westmont College does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, medical condition, religion, marital status, military status, veteran status or mental or physical disability in its employment practices, except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification. As allowed by federal and state law, Westmont chooses to exercise religious preference in all areas that it deems appropriate for its mission.
Westmont provides reasonable accommodation to applicants. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any portion of the application or hiring process please contact the Human Resources Department at (805) 565-6101, or email email@example.com. Notification must be given at least five (5) working days before the accommodation is needed.
In compliance with the amendments to the federal Clery Act concerning annual security reports, all potential applicants are free to view Westmont College's annual Campus Crime Statistics here: Clery Report
To apply for staff opportunities use the online employment application. Resumes and cover letters only will not be considered.
- Head Baseball Coach
- Student Financial Services Assistant
- Data Processor - Transaction Specialist
- Web and Digital Media Designer
- Martin Institute Assistant (Part-Time)
- Weekend Shuttle Driver (Part-Time)
- Assistant to the Director of Public Events (Part-Time)
- Assistant Controller & Manager of Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Assistant, Gaede Institute for the Liberal Arts
- Public Safety Officer
- Collection Development and Acquisitions Librarian
- Student Success Coach (Part-Time)
- Payroll Specialist
- Assistant Director, Gaede Institute for the Liberal Arts
- Assistant Director of Campus Life for Ministry and Outreach
- Gift Planning Office Assistant
- Box Office Coordinator and Theatre Arts Assistant (Part-Time)
- Museum Outreach/Education Coordinator
- Disability Services Assistant (Part-Time)
- Admissions Counselor
- Religious Studies and Philosophy Assistant
- Data Processor, Application Specialist
- CRM and Form Administrator
- Library Tutoring Coordinator (Part-Time)
- Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Advancement and CIO & Campaign Event Coordinator
- Marketing Cloud Administrator and Communications Analyst
- Lab Coordinator
- PT Staff Therapist (Temporary)
The Office of Human Resources maintains a list of individuals available to serve on short-term temporary assignments in various departments. These assignments range from 2 weeks to 6 months. Typical duties may include answering phones, greeting office visitors, processing documents, etc. If you will be available for temporary work in the near future, please continue and submit an application.
Please do not expect a phone call about your Temporary application request until we have an opening. If you become unavailable for the Temporary Pool, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw your application.