Getting Started With Canvas Migrating Eureka Content To Canvas
If you have content in Eureka that you would like to move to the Canvas LMS, follow the steps below.
- Log In To Eureka and select the course you would like to migrate.
- In the selected Eureka course, turn Editing ON and select Back Up from Administration.
- This checklist will be displayed on the screen. Here you can select which items you would like to be included in your course export.
- Click the Next button when you are finished selecting or de-selecting items.
- Click to continue and you will see this screen. Find the back up you just created and select download.
- Save the file to your desktop or just take note of where it is located so you can find it to import in the next step. Now open your Canvas course, click on Settings (bottom of list on left) and select Import Content into this Course.
- Select Moodle from Content Type drop down list, choose the file that you just exported, confirm which content you want imported and click on Import. Your content will be imported into your Canvas course. Some content will fit right into the Canvas template, while other content may need to be manually sorted into the correct place in the Files section of your Canvas course.