Transportation Holiday Travel
Before and after the following periods of vacation, Westmont can provide student transportation to our local bus station, train station, or the Santa Barbara airport.
For travel to/from LAX: The college does NOT provide transportation services between campus and LAX. The Santa Barbara Airbus makes regular trips between Santa Barbara and LAX - see their website.
- Fall 4-day break: Regular services throughout the break are provided.
- Thanksgiving: The 955 and the shuttle end on Wednesday at 7 p.m. There is no shuttle service Thursday - Saturday. Depending on staffing availability, The 955 resumes on Saturday.
- Christmas Break: Shuttles run through the last Friday until 7 p.m. No service is provided during the break. The 955 will run through 3 p.m. the last Saturday, depending on driver availability.
- Spring 4-day break: Regular services throughout the break are provided.
- Spring Break: No services provided during the break.
- Easter: No shuttle or The 955 services available Easter Sunday.
- End of the year: Shuttles end the last Friday at 4 p.m. The 955 may be available through the last Saturday, depending on staffing availability. There are no transportation services provided through the summer.
The shuttle provides scheduled trips to SBA, Amtrak, SB Airbus for holiday travel - students will need to select from the scheduled times for the ride that works best for their travel plans. Holiday travel transportation schedules may vary each year - notifications will be sent via allstudent email.