Global Leadership Center
A Facility to Foster Leaders
The beautifully designed facility features two residential buildings and the Leadership Center. Augustinian Scholars and other student leaders will live together and form valuable relationships in the two halls. During the summer, executives participating in Westmont conferences and seminars will stay in the comfortable rooms.
- Residence rooms open to outside walkways and house two students the school year and one executive in the summer
- Students prepare their own meals in a central kitchen on each floor
- Flexible layouts in the Leadership Center accommodate many activities: lectures, banquets, receptions
- Amenities include a coffee shop, lounges and laundry facilities
- Each room has its own bathroom
President Gayle D. Beebe and the Westmont Board of Trustees officially dedicate the new Global Leadership Center on Friday, Oct. 13, at 3 p.m. The free, public ribbon-cutting ceremony will feature several speeches, the Westmont College Choir and conclude with a tour of the new 45,000-square-foot facility. Read more.
Guy Kawasaki, renowned entrepreneur, will speak about “The Art of Innovation” at a luncheon Friday, Nov. 3, starting at noon in the Global Leadership Center. Tickets to the luncheon, part of the Mosher Foundation’s series on Moral and Ethical Leadership in American Society, cost $75 per person and may be purchased online at westmont.edu/kawasaki.