Student Services Health & Wellness
Partnering with students in assuming responsibility for their own health care needs
Fitness Center hours, accommodations, and more.
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
Coming alongside students in their process of becoming healthy adults, offering them a place to receive both nurture and challenge.
The Health Center Services Include:
Travel related services/education
There is no office visit fee for all traditionally enrolled students.
- There are fees for some medications, treatments, vaccinations that can be charged to your student account or paid by cash or check
The Fitness Center Services Include:
- Various cardio equipment
- Fully stocked free weight room and room of weight machines
- Full length lap pool
- Dance room
The Counseling Center Services Include:
- Direct Service - Providing individual, relationship and group counseling
- Consultation - Discussing with others (e.g., parents, faculty) on how to respond to mental health concerns
- Outreach - Educating the community toward proactive prevention