Office of the Registrar Withdrawing from Westmont College
If a student wishes to withdraw from school during the semester, he or she should:
- Officially notify the Student Records Office via your Westmont Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the reasons why you are withdrawing. You will then receive a response from the Registrar regarding the last steps towards officially withdrawing from Westmont College.
- Refund schedule is outlined in catalog.
- If student officially withdraws from Westmont before the ninth-week deadline, a W grade is recorded for all courses.
- For withdrawals from Westmont after the ninth week deadline, a WP or WF grade (as indicated by instructors) will be posted for each course.
- A student who leaves without officially withdrawing will have F grades posted for all classes.