Cap and Gown Instructions
All graduates are required to wear a cap and gown to participate in Baccalaureate and/or Commencement ceremonies. Information on how seniors are to order and pick-up their cap and gown can be found below:
*ORDER Cap & Gown: "Senior Fair" - Monday, March 9
- WHERE: At Senior Fair - On Campus in Page MPR
- WHEN: Monday, March 9 from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- COST: $32
- ORDER BY: April 3 (Deadline for all cap and gown orders)
Graduates will place their cap and gown order at the Senior Fair event. Caps and gowns can be purchased with a credit card, cash or check (made out to Westmont College). Graduates may keep their cap and gown or recycle them in collection bins at the receptions following Commencement.
*ORDER Cap & Gown Online (by April 3):
For graduates who were unable to come to campus for Senior Fair, the cap and gown package (cap, gown & 2015 tassel for $32) can be ordered online through the cap and gown order form by April 3. Please contact the Alumni Office in Kerrwood Hall with any questions at 805-565-6056 or email@example.com.
*PICK-UP Cap & Gown: On Campus - Wednesday, May 6
- WHERE: On campus - President's Patio, Outside Kerrwood Hall
- WHEN: Wednesday, May 6 from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All graduates will pick-up their cap and gown, Baccalaureate parking pass (1), and Commencement parking pass (1) . There are no tickets required for either ceremony.These will be distributed on Westmont's campus by the Alumni Office staff.
*Additional Cap & Gown Pick-up Times: On Campus - May 8 & 9
For graduates unable to come to campus prior to May 8, caps and gowns, along with Baccalaureate and Commencement parking passes (one pass for each ceremony), will be distributed on campus at the following times and location:
- Baccalaureate Friday, May 8 from 3 - 5:30 p.m.
- Commencement Saturday, May 9 from 7:30 - 8 a.m.
- WHERE: On campus - D.C. Parking Lot (Outside the Kerr Student Center)
Please contact the Alumni Office with any questions regarding cap and gown pick-up at (805)565-6056 or firstname.lastname@example.org.