Student Mailbox Information
How do I get my mailbox number?
- Your MS (mailslot) # is located on your student profile
How do I find the combination to my mailbox?
- This is also found on your student profile. You will need to click "private" to access it.
- It would be very helpful if you put your combination in your cell phone or planner to alleviate having to look it up at the Post Office.
How do I open my mailbox?
- We have instructions posted above all of the mailboxes. Don't worry if you find it difficult, it takes some getting used to. There will be students milling about that are happy to help...just ask! The Post Office staff will be available to help you as well.
What about my packages, how do I get those?
- If a package has arrived for you, you will find a square, yellow package slip in your box. Please bring that slip to the back door of the Post Office (Campus Map) and we will retrieve your package for you. If you are certain your package has arrived but do not have a slip in your mailbox, please give us until 3:00 pm to process our mail. This is generally the case for the first week or two of the year. After that, we typically have all mail sorted and processed by 1:00 pm.
What are the Post Office hours ?
- The Post Office hours are 10:00-4:00 M-F. During the academic year we are also open from10:00-Noon on Saturday for package pick up only. The post office is closed during all holiday weekends.
How should people address my mail?
- Your Name
MS # XXXX (your MS#)
955 La Paz Rd
Santa Barbara, CA 93108
- Give us a call (805) 565-6087
- Come visit us between the hours of 10:00-4:00