Welcome to Student Accounts. Our office is responsible for processing all payments for tuition, room, board and miscellaneous fees.
For New Incoming Students, please see Managing Your Student Account
You may also want to read our FAQ's which answers many questions parents and students may have.
Students are responsible for managing their online account to ensure that proper payment is paid by the due date. Account charges and required payment information will be updated frequently and can be viewed online at any time. Your student must grant you access as an authorized user to view their account online and manage access at this online address. http://webapps.westmont.edu/cgibin/WebObjects/offices.woa/wa/finstmts Students, and their authorized user, will receive a monthly email reminder to view their Student Account.
• Your FALL 2016 Student Account bill is available online, at:
• Until the first day of classes all financial aid will display as “Pending.” Loans & scholarship from certain outside sources will not show until it is received. If you have financial aid questions contact email@example.com or call 888-963-4624.
Housing and Meal Plans questions contact (805) 565-6036 housing@westmontedu
• Payment is due by August 15, whether you pay in full or make the first of the three payments. If we receive the minimum payment after this date, you must pay a late fee of $150.
***Credit and debit cards are not accepted as payment.
• If you do not pay in full by August 15, you are automatically enrolled in the Payment Plan, with a $45 fee. Payment Plan payments are required on August 15, September 15 & October 15.
• Spring 2016 and Mayterm/Summer 2016 student account balances must be paid in full or you may lose your classes for the Fall 2016 semester.
• Monthly finance charges will be assessed at the end of each month.
Student Accounts Information:
Please contact Student Accounts office 1-877-537-7966 firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid information:
Please contact Financial Aid office 1-888-963-4624 email@example.com
Housing, Meal Plans and Parking Permits (805) 565-6036 housing@westmontedu
Students: Change your password. If this does not work, please call 805-565-6150, 805-565-6177, or 805-565-7108.
Parents: Contact your student. Students can add, delete, view and change passwords for parents' account access. Use this password and the email address for your student above.